Cmen

Still sporting bobby-pins and still scoring 8 hours a night of blissful, restful, recuperative sleep a night. Truly a miracle. Has been a while since I posted here as the C-man, months. Been focusing on my latest blog www.ipraytoGodmysoultokeep.blogspot.com another miracle in this new life of mine. But, that will wait!

Had dinner with the original 

Had dinner with J. He got me on CPAP because it changed his life. It has undeniably changed mine also. We both agree it would have undeniably saved our father from his horrific demise. The end.why did I cut it short? Because I wrote this damn post three times and every time it deleted itself as I finished. The back story of the Cmen will have to wait for another episode. 

In fact, it may have to wait indefinitely as I just realized what a horrible name the Cmen is, seriously bad. If you don’t get it just say it out loud. CPAPmen doesn’t ring either, maybe stick with the Beef Brothers or Beef Bros. 2.0 ok maybe the worst post ever and it will be ok with me if it deletes itself for the forth time and I’m just left with the horrible title and no explication.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Gratitude

Flight of Beauty 

Time for some help